Friday, May 29, 2009

the first of many taisim meetings!

Freelife is the company that manufactures TAIslim. Freelife has been around for 14 years, and TAIslim is a new product they are offering. It came out on the market January of this year. There is a reason why this company is 14 years old and growing ever so quickly during this tough economic time. They put out amazing products and they pay their people big time!!

Dr. Rick Hulburt from Boise Idaho came over to my house last night and got us all ready to kick some booty! We learned that Freelife pays in 5 different ways. Not just a commission like most companies. 5 different ways! Did I already say that??? Well you will be making money in 5 different areas and the pay out is huge! Utah is wide open and I am ready to go out and find my lucky people to join my crew. Wait not only Utah! This company is global! I already have girls in Colorado and Oregon, so the possibilities are limitless. So while I am out improving peoples lives you can also make some extra dough!

Rick also talked more about the product. He explained more about the mental benefits TAIslim gives you. He has many men and women on this product that no longer need to take their depression medication. I also have 3 ladies that are no longer taking their daily depression meds while taking TAIslim. I have noticed huge changes in my mental state. I have spoken of the mental clarity and having a desire to eat and be healthy. I no longer use food as a means to feel better. If I am having a bad day, I do not need my Dr. Pepper! The "brown bubbly goodness" as I use to call it has not effect on me anymore. I actually find it gross. I know weird!!! I crave water and no longer crave chocolate. I feel better when I am eating healthy and do not desire to ever drive thru McDonald's again! Many women have told me the energy and metal well being has made them better spouses and moms. When we take care of ourselves we can take better care of others!

Side note.... there is no such thing as a miracle potion. You can't eat junk and loose weight. You can eat a cookie and still loose weight tho. hehehe. What I am trying to say is you have to let TAIslim work for YOU! Use it to help you get healthy and feel better. Use it to help make life changes and it will continue to work. It is doing so much more than just weight loss! One thing Rick said that I loved was to take out the pamphlet "27 reasons to drink TAIslim" and circle what TAIslim has done for you. One more reminder! This is an all natural product! I have many women who are on it and nursing! I have people who are diabetic, kidney failure, high blood pressure, you name it. It is going to improve your health and change your life!

Thanks to all my hardworking ladies out there and my supportive family. Thank you Robyn for making the trip from Boise! You are awesome!! If you couldn't make it to the meeting but want to learn more, let me know! I would love to get together with you. I know some of you couldn't make it because of family obligations. I will be calling you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment